Monday, April 9, 2007

The Better Future

Dear My Friends,
How are You? It is Beautiful Day right?
and it is a Beautiful Day for Me to start to Share something that i have learn and teach many people in many recent year of my career to Help Them to Grow Their Personality and Family and Career and Business and Building Their Wealth.
And Hopefully with this Blog will Give Idea to You to Build Your Better Future World too.
I Started My First Career in Engineer (after Graduate from College) 12 years ago, everyday work hard for the money, and got no time, that i must work too on Holiday (I have a lot of Hobbies that all cannot , and sometimes brings work to home. It was a Tough Working that I everyday working on the Field to build Construction, and face the labour with high temperament (sometimes have to Shout or to be Shout) and can You image we're all day working hard under the high pressure (chasing the date line)
And as We are in office, we are doing work in our drawing table, and often talk to the people (i mean doing society), I was then a "Silent man", often smile and communicate with people (actually shy and scare) especially presentation my work in front of the people. that's a horrorble moment for me.
In the middle of 1998, I was introduced to a new Business career (That's My Turning Point), that was/is the Best Time to Learn in My Life, that I have a Chance to Learn From The Best and Working with The Best, and the Best of all is I can Wanting for The Best.
From that day I've read many Book, attends many Business training, Learning with many Guru's and just 6 month later i achieve first of my Goal. (I can say that: I have grow My Personality, become self confidence speaker, Knew My Dream / Goals in My Life (not just working / activate, but must be productive), and offcourse the Wealth) and...
....Today, Not just Wealth (i mean money / like passive Income), we have Quality of Time (now I can become fulltime parent, spend with my daughter, travelling around the World), and offcourse Health (control Your consume and be positive Tought), and Develop Our Personality (I have many time speaks in thousand of people, give many Leadership and Business Training, from Local to International) and have many Postive Friends / Enviroment.
But The Best Thing is that What We can Achieve, We can share for You and offcourse You can Achieve too !
In My Blog, I will share to You how to become Success in Your Life, to get Better Future World! (whatever You want to achieve). Surely this Blog will be Your Positive (Business/Life) Idea and Fun for You.
Today's lesson
I learned from the Great Master of Leadership (My Dad), is that "Too Be Happy is too Make Others Happy (first)", a time that Great Happiness is really are is when you can share the good things and time, you can make others smile, laugh, to trust and loving each other. How do You Feel when You make others happy? .........and the good news is everbody can, including You.
Try these: give your smile first to others, and You will get the smile from others (because their happy with You).
"Sow Enough Seed and You Will Reap a Great Harvest"
Thanks for Your great time to read my Introduction
and I am happy to be Your friend
Success for All of You, Keep the Spirit !

1 comment:

Denise H said...

I like to make people happy to :)
Thanks for the post.